Tuesday, January 12, 2010

About This Blog

In this blog, I want to post many things that will help you on the road to happiness. I was once a very unhappy person. It was no fun being and feeling that way. There are several things that made me a happier person and I want to share different inspirational quotes and a new way of thinking that will change your life.
A lot of what I will talk about in this blog will be ways to be positive. I find a lot of inspiration from Joel Osteen, a famous minister on television. His focus is on being positive, and being positive is the way to happiness in my opinion. So many of us have been taught unconciously to think negatively and it is hard to get out of that way of thinking. Negative thoughts lead to unhappiness. Unhappiness leads to depression, which affects an estimated 17 million people in the United States. However, in this blog I am going to show you how to get out of the negative rut. It will take a little time and effort, but if you try, I believe you will become a happier person.
I will also be posting motivational and inspirational quotes. I find many people respond to these, and when most people find a quote they like, they often repeat it. I find that repeating something that motivates or inspires you often, will help you on the way to happiness.

Happy road to happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search