Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Be Grateful For What You Have

We need to be thankful for what we have. So many of us focus on the things that we don't have instead of being grateful for what we do have. Did you ever notice that if we have straight hair, we want curly hair. If we have a car, we want a truck. If we have a job, we want a better one and so on. God won't bless us with more, until we are thankful for what we have right now.

Here is what I want you to do...

1. Each morning think of 3 things you are grateful for.

2. Every time you hear someone say, "Thank you", including yourself, remember these three things. It can be the same things each day or they can be three different things each day.

3. If you pray to God, thank him for these three things before you ask for anything.

In this blog, I refer to God because that is who I believe in. You can refer to whom ever you want, the universe, or whom ever you believe created you. I am not here to judge, that is not my job. I am not telling you whom you should believe in. My goal is to guide you towards happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search